Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Thank You for Loving ME.

This week supposed to be study week for me because next week I have exams! Gosh. I'm so not ready for exam and guess what I have 8 papers. Yes, 8 papers! I have only 1 week to study all that. Can't wait to go home and meet them. Missing home since forever! Especially my little brother. While ago, I'm having dinner with my roommate. We just cooked it on rice cooker. I cook some omelet and rice. Suddenly, we talked about our ex. Frankly, I did miss that skinny guy a lot. I still care for him but ex is ex and nothing will change. While sipping my green tea, I just realized that I haven't said proper gratitude for those who loves me dearly especially my mother and the other family members. Most importantly, my savior Jesus Christ. HE loves me unconditionally. Thank You Lord. You're the best! Of course, him the ex too. We've been together for almost 4 years. He did loved me, appreciated me and cared for me. I would like to say thank you very much for the love, time and money. I probably wouldn't be here or not even strong enough to face anything in this world. I'm so grateful to have such people that loves me so much. Also, my daddy in heaven, thank you for the everything in the past. You're my hero, my king and the first man that I love. Even though you left us early but we'll always remember you till now. 18 years is a long period of time. But, I still remember the way you speak, how your coffee taste like, your shirts and many more. Silly me, I'd even saw your face on stranger that rode motorcycle during kindergarten. That shows how I still can't accept the fact that you were gone. From now on, I will learn how to appreciate people in my life whether at the good times or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment