Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

9. Who are your closest to in your family? Why?

For me, family always come first. I have mother, 1 elder brother, 1 elder sister and 2 younger brother. So if includes me then, we are 6 people in total. I'm the middle child and always get tired by my sibling's drama. The fact that just found on the internet about middle child is quite impressive. Here it is ; Middle children are great negotiators. A study conducted by Jason Kaufman and Daniel Eckstein in 2012 on the role of birth order in personality found that since middle kids usually have to find a way out between the oldest and youngest children from early on, they turn out to be articulate in proving their point. Okay, let's focus on the question. I'm not sure but I have my own favorite person in my family. I mean my family mother and siblings , relatives are not included. I'm super closed with my mother. I basically told her everything on my mind except my grades. HAHA. She'll kill me if she know the truth about how dumb can I be. Second person that I'm really closed is my one and only sister. She really understands me. She knew how bad and good I am. She the only creature that I told literally everything. Even about my CGPA, my current crush, my bank account balance and so on. Even though she's not feminine enough but she still soft at heart. Yeah, I know she's kind of brutal and looks wild but she's totally a good person. I knew her and growing up with her is fun except the fact that I'll be the one who always do chores, cook and etc. My mother rarely cooks for us because she always busy with her work and came home late and leave too early to work every morning. But, above all, I'm close with all of my family member. No matter how hard we used to fight. Family comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment