Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?

This question kind of similar to the previous question. Well, I probably would say that my sister is that one person in this world that knows me best and worst. She's not like other sister like everyone else had. She's insecure, lazy, timid, not feminine at all and can sing well. We're 3 years apart. We only share clothes when we were small. I always end up wearing her dress (mostly). This is because she was born second then me the middle child. Growing up, we're quite closed to each other. She went through many things then I do such as period. She did teach me how to use pad during period. Explain to me things that happens during period, what to avoid, what to wear and etc. She's like my second mother. My mother always busy with her work. As usual, she'll leave early to work then came home around 4 pm. We only met each other during the night and of course she'll sleep earlier that everyone. So, I wasn't really independent before because I used to depend on my sister. I will ask her anything that bother my mind. I still done it until now. These days, technology has been upgraded. We just chat through Whatsapp. When it comes to guy problem, she's the one that provide answer to my question. Even though, I am quite rude to her but she's slowly get used to it. I can speak politely o her. I don't know why. I'm just being me. Sometimes, I cursed more than actually speak to her. HAHA. Sorry. I know I'm rude but she did like it. If I speak politely, she immediately asked what's wrong with me. I did respect her no matter in what condition. She still my sister. Blood is thicker than water I must say. Family is everything to me. I will never put anyone else other that my family and God. Once again, my sister is the person who knows me best. That girl knows me better than anyone else in my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment