Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mother.

Mother is someone or a person who loves us more than anything in this word. A person that sacrifice a lot to make sure that we are growing up well. A person can do multitasking job. She can be anything that we wanted her to be. She's our teacher, our best friend, our doctor, our nurse and many more. I personally had a supermom. She plays both mother and father during me and my siblings growing up. She had to juggle between working and taking care of us. She's not perfect or she's not strong enough to handle all things at once. She's exhausted, she's crying in the middle of the night when all of us were sleeping soundly. She had no one to talk to because she act strong in front of her family. She poured everything in her small and old journal. She hid somewhere on her drawer. I saw it before and it was so sad. She lost her husband right after 10 years of their marriage. She had 5 kids. The first one still 10 years old and the younger one still 2 years old. I still remember it clearly, it happened when I was 5 years old. Sadly, I couldn't understand any of it. the funeral was held 3 days straight at our home back in Indah Jaya. That place really bring out all the memory. My little brother was born there, we bought our first car after many years of struggling and etc. Above all, she's such an amazing mother to me. She taught me how to be independent, to cook, to be a person with a good heart, she taught me that it's okay to be ordinary, it's okay to be yourself, she also taught me to be a stubborn, she taught me to never cry if a guy left me, she taught me how to be firm in every decision that I'll make, she taught me everything that I didn't know. She's my idol, my most favorite teacher, my queen, my chef and many more. I just wanted to tell you, Mummy, you are the greatest gift that God ever give me, I'm always be thankful to God because HE choose you to be my mother. I'm sorry for not being a great daughter. Someday, I'll make you proud! Happy mother's day! I love you more that anything in this world.

Love,
From your middle child.

No comments:

Post a Comment