Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?

I'm an introvert girl who's trying to be friend with many people as many as possible even though it's hard because I often felt awkward to start a conversation with a person. My mother used to scold me because I'm not friendly enough towards people. Most of my friends will say the same damn thing about my first impression to them. They would say that I'm arrogant, the quiet one, the Chinese girl who can't speak in Bahasa, and so on. Well, I'm opposite of the quiet one, the arrogant but I have to agree about having Chinese face. HAHA. I can speak in mandarin and cantonese a bit. I have different race of friends now. Thanks to Uni life, I managed to get as many friends as I can. But, not all of them are true friends. They always stay by my side when I'm happy, but by the time when I was sad, stress, sick or needed someone to there, almost all of them are disappear. I'm not going to mention their name one by one. I'm not that cruel. I'm just started to realize about it's not about quantity but quality. True friend stay with us even if there is a storm coming because they know that there will be sunshine and rainbow afterward. Certain people might think that having a friend is quite troublesome but it's worthy because they really appreciate the friendship that they have with you. My favorite quality about my best friend is honesty, understanding, kind hearted and not judgemental. I will not mention her name here due to privacy matter. I'm really happy to finally had a best friend that actually understands me, being a listener, advisor, a shield, a comic relief and many more. I can talk to her about many stuff. She had been through the similar thing as me. She had the same way of perspective on each argument or opinion. She also an energy provider. I'm glad to have her as my best friend also my roommate for almost 2 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment