Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Strong girl but cries a lot. Strong girl who had a good friend.

Personally, I had these idea to write during me and my roommate shared about something just now. She is a strong girl I ever known for years. She had 6 sibling including her. She had 2 brothers and 3 sisters. She was the second and she is the big sister for her sisters and brother. She lost her mother about 6 years ago. Her mother suffered a weird illness since teenage years. Her mother had a twin sister and also had the same illness. I can't shared detail because I respect her privacy. Okay, so moving on to my roommate. She's studying Anthropology. Anthropology is basically study about humans, such as culture, behavior and many more. First of all, I would like to apologize because I didn't know much about her field of study. I study language and linguistics. Completely different but still can relate a bit I guess. I can't tell you her name. Again, she didn't know that I write about her. Sorry girl! :p she always been lovely, noisy and fun. She acted strong even if she had a family problem. I knew she wanted to cry a lot whenever she shared about it. I saw her teary eyes and her body language tried so hard to avoid that teary eyes to fall. There's one time when we went to a fellowship at one place. The person asked us to draw a person's face that had been giving you a great impact in life. Happily, she drew my face. I also drew her face but ugly version of her because I can't draw well. Drawing sucks! HAHA! I'm the first person to share and I told them how we actually met and everything. Then, couple of people continuing the same thing. Until finally it's her turn. She spoke shyly and suddenly she burst into tears. Her face gone red as the beet and her eyes is wet. She tries so hard to make it stop and covers it with the small drawing paper. Yes, she cries and laugh at the same time. She so weird but I love her anyway :) she was so grateful to have me as her friend. I'm tremendously touched as if I wanted to join her crying party but I can't. Because my crush is there and keep watching like I'm a criminal. Sigh. I never had such friendship before. Best friend term used to be common in my dictionary but now I feel like I only had fewer friends and it's only temporary. I can classify her as my best friend even though we only met 2 years ago and we still counting :) She's the only person who really appreciate me as her friend and so do I. I really bad at public speaking but writing is like my weapon. I can kill you with my writing. HEHE. ( It's a joke, chill!) I'm an introvert person but so many things in mind.  I choose to write instead of speak. I choose to appreciate people who appreciate me too. The girl is strong but she cries a lot during the night. Some strong girl would hide themselves inside their favorite blanket and pour it out. Pour out the sadness, sorrow and heartbreak which they had been bottled up inside their heart and mind for a long time. Sometimes, she forgot how to fight but her friend will help her to fight her demons. A good friend which hard to find. A good friend which had the same value as an expensive and rare gem inside the mine. A good friend which is enough to make her day happy. A good friend which having the same situation as hers. A good friend which once went through heartbreak and heal by time and the love of God. A good friend which she can count on. A good friend she can lean on and can lend her shoulder for her to cry. A good friend which can keep her secret and never spill it out. A good friend which can provide a good advice and help. A good friend which pray for her.  A good friend which her only friend that she can called best friend and I called her soulmate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment