Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

6. If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself What Would It Be?

One thing? I don't think one thing is enough to satisfy myself or can make myself better. Okay, I'll try to cut down all of it and make it to one thing. But honestly, there's one thing in my mind that always bother me before I sleep. FYI, I'm that one person who always think about silly things before I go to bed and sometimes get insomnia because I think too much (hello! an overthinker here). This is way too personal to share but I think it's okay since I get better now. I wish I can be healthy like anyone else so that I can erase all the bad memories that I had. I hate being hospitalized. I hate that I need to eat medicine everyday, I hate that I feel tired all the time. My heart palpitation went crazy because it was the effect from the medicine that I took. I hate that I can play basketball like the old days. I was an athlete back then during my primary school. I used to be on a team where our couch was proud to have me as their shooter since I was tallest among my teammate. But the truth is, I'm only 158 cm. (harsh truth) Okay, I get it. I really miss the good old days. I went to training every weekend. I learn to take bus and be brave to accept the challenge where we were having basketball tournament. It was really fun, having new friends and went to other school and observed the way they played and their strategy. Sadly, we lost during the semi final but it was a wonderful experience for me and my teammate. Do sports did teach me to be more discipline and love myself even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment