Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?

Honestly, this kind of question makes me think too much. Again, the use of word 'one' makes me greedy. I mean, as I live till today, there's nothing special to be done each day. Unless if there's any special occasion to be celebrate such as holidays, birthdays and more. I did experience almost dead situation once so I think I might can imagine what is like to have one day to live. I did write any a before dead wishlist or bucket list. Don't ask me why because I really and never thought about it. Well, perhaps I can pretend to have one then. Okay, first thing that I'll do is eat all the expensive food. Second, confess to my recent crush. Yup, I know it's lame but I really wanted to do it but since maybe I'm going to die then I should confess and make him come to my funeral. HAHA. Third, wear a dress or a cloth that I never tried before. Fourth, singing with a band in front of the unknown crowd and sing old song only. Fifth, get a small tattoo. Sixth, burn all of my books because I hate when people will only put it inside the box and throw it away. Seventh, color my hair into pastel pink. I swear I'm obsessed with that color. Eighth, kill my ex. ( HAHA. relax, it was a joke!) I just wanted to slap him in the face because he was a jerk during our relationship and make him cry during my funeral. (evil laugh). Ninth, take a good picture with family and I will hug each one of them and also I will tell them how much I love them. Tenth, tell my closest friends that I love them and appreciate each of them. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment