Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?

I really into this question and can't wait to share it with you. What decade do I feel I most belong in? I would say 80's or 90's. Frankly, I don't know why but millennials somehow didn't suit me or I find it hard to fit it. All things seems went faster than ever. The music is great but the lyric is meaningless     (or should I say trashy). For those people that really know about me, they would know that I would choose old song instead of these days songs. I really love it and I always wanted to buy a record player or turntable for my own and listen to Bee Gees, The Beatles, Diana Ross, Celine Dion, Lionel Richie or Richard Marx. While blogging and coffee-ing, I would probably sing a long. Damn. What a dream! HAHA! Well, about 80's or 90's fashion, I'm impressed how people can wear it everyday. I mean look at those dresses, pants, socks or shoes or perhaps hairdo and also makeup. A lot of effort! But these days, eyebrows and lips are so important. Everyone wanted a pair of perfect eyebrows, eyelashes or make their lips plump. So that they can look good in make up or they can finally look alike from the picture that media has been posted lately. We are tend to make things complicated and made media our role model or our source of knowledge or maybe media is the god now. People would rather trust the media. Please, media is only about people's opinion. Yes, we do need other people's opinion but not in every single thing. All human kind had their own knowledge level or personal view. It depends on how their environment, mind set, education level, nationality, age or religion. People nowadays keep posting about how good the weed are or 520 or whatever but it's only good for the people who needed it for medication purpose only. They said it's okay to be a stoner because it is part of the trend but other people doesn't think the same way as you does. Okay, I think it is a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment