Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

4. Where Is Your Favorite Place To Escape To?

Frankly, I don't have any particular to escape because as you know I'm a student which love to spend money on food not travel. Roughly, I would say here at Kuala Lumpur is my favorite place to escape. Since home is quite far from my university, dormitory is my second home. I would called it a perfect place to escape from all that. Here, I'm supposed to attend all classes and enjoying my student life. Back at home, my mother always rely on me since dad's gone. She felt like I'm the only child that she can trust and depend on. In front of her, I didn't allowed to be weak even if the truth is I am. She trained me to be more independent and reliable since I was a little girl. I have a great relationship with my mother. We're pretty much shared everything including clothes. I'm a great listener and do whatever she wanted me to do. But, like I said I wasn't allowed to look weak in front of her, I end up lying to her that everything back in University was great. Thank god I still have a sister that I can depend on.

No comments:

Post a Comment