Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

23.

Today is a special day for me because it is my birthday. I turned 23 years old this year. I thank God for HIS love and mercy for giving me such a wonderful life. Even though so much thing has been going on but I choose to stay strong because God is with me. A challenging 23 years old life where I need to learn a lot of things, decided what's good for me, and more. As I grow one year older every 9 March, there's a lot of stuff that need to be done, search, gain, follow and etc. Frankly, being 23 is awkward. I mean I really miss being 19 where there's nothing that bother me. Always stay around my family, eat at home, be with my friends but now I'm at the opposite situation . I'm so far away from my family, eat on my own, making new friends and so many thing that bother me. Anyway, I'm just hoping that I can graduate on time, be a better and responsible person, be beautiful inside and out, be more encouraging towards my family, friends and myself of course, be closer to God, be more motivated, be more friendly and many more.



p/s : having boyfriend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment