Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My Valentine 2017

Well, some people can be misunderstanding about this so called Valentine day. Then, let's begin. Valentine day is on 14 February. Basically, Valentine day is a day you're going to have date or have some quality time with your loved ones. It doesn't matter if you are celebrating it with family and friends or perhaps with your partner or you didn't have to celebrate it because it is not that important. V day is just an international celebration. So, as you know I'm single and broke just like the FB said it. I burst out laughing when I saw it. I laughed because it is the truth. Okay, so my story begin like this. On 13 Feb, I went to his coffee shop. But the 3 days earlier, I did asked my brother to take me there. I was being curious. I just wanted to see how's he doing and how's the coffee shop look like. The night I know that my brother finally decided to go there with me. But only both of us know about it. He knows how much I adore that guy or let me be more specific the guy is the owner of that coffee shop. The moment I stepped on his cafe, I just saw 2 of his workers which I knew them because they are my church member. After ordering some foods and drinks, we waited about couple of minute then the order came and he suddenly appeared. I was sitting backwards from the door. So I didn't manage to saw him coming in. My heart beating fast and all the butterfly were spreading on my stomach. My eye pupil my getting bigger, I can't stop smiling. I can't show how happy I was when I met him after 1 year. Gosh! I swear he's getting handsome and cute. I really glad that I finally went there. He was being himself that night. He's so friendly, nice and warm. Argh! I started to miss him already. At first, he was avoiding the eye contact. But the second time, he keep staring at me with his sleepy eyes. Gosh. He was so cute. HAHA. okay Gloria. Calm down. The keep making me talk more and more. He did remembers my major at University. He even asked how many years left. I am good at making poker face but inside me was screaming like hell. I'm glad how things turned out last V day even though it's not on 14 February but it's the day before it. I think I got a better Valentine day this year. 2017 might be a good year for me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment