Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

I Don't Believe In Dreams Anymore~

Since I reached 20's something, I always dream about weird things and I dream a lot. Each time, before sleep I always pray that I don't want to have any dreams anymore but it didn't go away. I simply just dream about people that come and gone in my life, babies, snakes and more. Some people said that our dream is our imagination. How you wanted things to happen and how you imagine it will be. It is like directing a movie on your own. It's your story and you will be the main actor or actress. Each day,  I dream about different things. Last night, I dream about someone that I used to adore. He's wearing white T's and refuse to talk to me. he just walked and turned out to be he's searching for his elder sister and then they talked. I wasn't sure about it but he seems asking about something to his sister. In that situation, it is clear but somehow it is blur. I couldn't saw his face but I knew it was him. I chased him because he did something bad to me and I wanted to ask him for that matter. But he just lay his hand and as if he asked me to wait because at the moment he's talking to his sister about something and oddly it was at the LRT station. I never dream about him anymore but last night was odd and I really hate it. I just don't like him for some reason. I used to believe in dreams but now I don't because expectation can lead to frustration. Frankly, I was clear about it. He never likes me anyway. I was the one that had feelings for him not vice versa. I was stupid enough to think such a delusional thought during teen days. I was embarrassed over my past action and immature girl who's thinking that any guys is okay to be her crush. Argh! I'm so pissed over my past self but little did I know, there's a lesson behind all that silly things. I couldn't be myself today I wasn't so dumb back then. What I wanted to say is each of my foolish action had thought me to be more careful, wiser, stronger and  more tolerate. I'm enjoying my sleep but I hate it when I'm having dreams that can ruin my whole day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment