Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Enough~

As I turned 23 years old for the last couple days or should I say on the last Thursday. I found myself is changing. Not only my age is changing but also my thoughts and feelings. Y'all know how much I'm crazy about that one guy but surprisingly I can forget about him a little bit on each day. I used to care so much about him, stalk him on media social, get to know him more by going to his cafe, misses him so much, and many more. But now, it is not happening at all. Yes, I do care about him but that's it. I used to tell God how much I wanted that guy to be mine but now my desire to pray about it constantly gone. I persuade my heart to think about him again but I just couldn't. All of a sudden i felt lazy, no feelings, no desire, and wanted to forget him. This happens when I get to him last month an talked to him face to face. I can see the way he sees me and my tiny heart says it will never happen Gloria. Sorry, forget about him. He's just another Mr. Left. For the past few years, I think it is enough. Get over it Gloria. I used to convince myself that I couldn't make it but look now my heart is tired and I wanted a freedom. Almost is enough for me. Goodbye J! Have a blessed life ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment