Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

1. What's one thing that's happened to you that has made you a stronger person?

Growing up I always the one that easily get ill. I got asthma when I was about 4 or 5 years old. Thankfully, I recovered before reaching my teenage year. But, when I was 15 years old I've been diagnosed as an anemic. Till today, I still have review at the hospital. I almost giving up in life and wanted to suicide because I don't want to end up being a burden in my family. In other hand, through all the illness I slowly gather the strength that's been hiding in me. The old me has been vanished. The new me is stronger that I was last time. I can even go to the university that is far away from home thanks to God for that. HE's the one done all this for me. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment