Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Overreacting, not me but the dumb.

Okay, so today was quite good for me. I woke up early and late. Hmm. Sounds confusing right? Actually, my family and I were decided to go to market on 4 am but turned out to be my mom she's forget to withdraw her money last night. The ATM usually offline starting from 12 pm till 8 am. So, we had to cancel our plan. Then, everyone of us continued to go to bed and sleep. Lately, I always wake up so late because I'm so active during night till dawn. That basically happen during the day. There's an interesting yet scary incident during the evening. My mom and I were cleaning the house. Thank God, I was at the kitchen while my mom was at the living room. The moment she's wiping her crystal vase, she saw a white car that seems wanted to park in front of our house. The person take a sudden action by driving slowly in front of our house and keep looking it. My mom basically didn't noticed much about the incident. She's so calm and called my name. She's asking me whether there's a friend of mine that having a white car. Then, I was shocked. I don't to mention his name here but my mom already knew that it was him. I'm kind of terrified by his action. He acted like a stalker. I started to think that he's a psycho path. I did fought with him for weeks ago I guess and I didn't know that he would do like that. On the evening, there's a white car but different brand do the same thing as he was. Maybe, it was his friend. He just so dumb. He seems like ignoring my thoughts about him. I frankly said that I hate the way he treated me. I even asked him who am I to him. He's constantly say sorry to me. Honestly, I've never expect this kind of thing will happen. Hopefully, I will never ever see or talk to him anymore. I'm done hating people. So, it's better this way. He's such a loser who always take advantage over a girl that have a feelings for him. I don't want to be that kind of girl who's so dumb to trust him. I'm so over it. So long sucker! Stop stalking me! We are basically nothing. No relationship at all. Not even a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment