Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Second year. Year of senior.

So, I've been a senior for a week now. I only attended 1 day class because lack of rest. This upcoming weeks, I need to attend as often as I can. This semester quite challenging for me. Frankly, I hate coming on 8 o'clock classes. But, everyday is the same for me. Every classes start on 8 o'clock. Well, it's gonna be okay I guess. As long as I can get a better marks. My aim for this semester is freakin' high just because I want the scholarship. Anyway, All of the sudden, he came to me and bravely started a conversation. If only I can cast away my excitement. I was too happy until I can't describe it. Oh gosh! he's finally talking to me!! but that only makes me more and more missing him. I guess I only SS. Pity kan? Somehow, I started to be more selfish. I always wanted him to be mine. All I can say is that's only a day dream. How I wish that I'll never met him again. This feeling is a burden for me. Loving someone who has different background and religion too. It's so hard. I want my mummy  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment