Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Only you :)

I believed that I will never see you again
You showed up in front of me like a dream
You shake with the same smile as before

To cover up the awkwardness
I kept saying boring things
But knowing this, you just laughed at everything I said

You're the only one
Even with my eyes opened or closed
You're the only one for me
I love you, I love you, if it's not you, I just can't anymore
More than yesterday, I miss you more today

I think about many times in a day
I fall asleep while smiling like a kid
I can't even remember my life without you, I must be crazy

I thought I could never do it again, will never do it again
But the fact that I'm falling in love again
It's scary and I'm not confident about it but if it's you

(This lyric did happened to me ) 
   
please listen to this wonderful song :)                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment