Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Maybe?

Since yesterday we were not contact each other..i admit that i really missed him so much..i cried a lot yesterday and thinking why i always acted like this..maybe i still can't understand him or otherwise..i used to believed that i was the one that always started a fight..but sometimes he can't realise his own mistakes..he seem ignoring me..he rarely replies my text..usually it's takes an hour to wait for his replies..i felt so sad..i understand that he's probably working or need some space or time for himself..but at least tell me..don't make me wait like a fool..i just don't like it...it really hurts so much..sometimes i was very dissapointed with myself why i can't stop disturbing his life..for him..maybe i was a burden that he needs to carry everyday..i can't stop blaming myself why i always acted selfishly..maybe stop contacting each other is the best way to keep him far from me..i did deactived my facebook account..and next maybe i'll change my phone number..i'll try the best that i can to keep away from him even though i still love him..like other people said..love requires a lot of sacrifices..i need to let him be happy even without me by his side..

No comments:

Post a Comment