Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Everyday is hard when you're not there :(

Yesterday, I already checked my result STPM Term 1..not really bad..i've got 3 principle only..pengajian am, sport science and pengajian perniagaan..my geografi subject got D..so i need to repeat it on third semester..my days becoming so lonely..i always skipped my meal..i always busy because that's the only way i can forget about him for a while..thank God my PBS already done...that's mean i don't have to worry about it anymore..half of my stress was already gone..by the way..why i can't stop thinking about him? sometimes i've late go to bed because i can't stop thinking..i was hoping that i can forget about him for a little..but frankly i did really misses him..and i refused to tell him because i don't want him feel so annoying about me...every step that i make..every second that passed..everytime that i was breathing....i was only thinking about you..your face and your name was permanently remain in my mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment