Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Anxiety, trust issue and God

There's a saying 'People are more scarier than the world'. I just started to believe it today. I always telling myself that the world is terrifying without God but turned out to be people who had their own religion or belief can be horrifying too. It's not like I would like to blame their religion or belief but I'm just saying that because in this big world people had their own god. My anxiety level soaring up and my heart beating like crazy. Hoping that God could save me from bad things. You know what, God did save me from bad things today and HE did gave me something to learn today. It's okay to have trust issue as long as you are safer on that way. I swear, after this I will never dealing things on my own with stranger, ride their car, believe what they are saying or whatever it is. I called this JERA. I just want to blow up. I mean my feelings. How insecure I felt, How lazy I was, How I hate going to classes because I can't be any better while other people is moving forward. I just need to do some healing. I need motivation booster, I need to feel good about myself all the time, I need to be brave to handle things on my own and I need to be stronger for myself. Did you notice that I keep repeating the the word 'I need'? that just because I wanted to be stronger enough. I have to remind myself that the stronger I become, the better I'll be on my own. Sigh~ People indeed are scarier that the world because people made it scarier. World is just a temporary place to live and people like to do bad things. Every second, every minute there's always a crime, people died, newborn and so on. I thank God for HIS love and mercy towards people. Again, I'll say the world is nothing without God. Our Jesus, Our Savior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment