Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Last day of 2016

Still can't believe that 2016 is about to leave us. Time surely flies so fast. Honestly, during 2016 was the rock bottom year for me. Everything just doesn't seem went right. There's so many ups & downs. My faith been tested. My life feels like threatened. I almost gave up at the darkest time but thankfully God is there with me along the process. HE provide all thing. I'm not being religious or what but HE did exist and only us need to find HIM. This 2016 has thought me that not all thing will go smoothly just because we wanted it that way but there'll be so many bumpy road which can make us tired during the journey. But, make sure bring God along on that journey. Believe me, HE'll make the road so meaningful and you'll surely learn something by it. It's not like I want to brag about it but I'm just glad that I've made it. I mean my first ever performance yesterday which was 30 December. Well, my mother is very excited and too happy about it. She's the one who always wanted me to be like her. Speaking of my mother, I really misses my family. Even though, I stayed at home for a long period of time but still home is a place will make us comfortable and being accepted. Society nowadays is too demanding. How can someone be physically attractive, skinny, rich and famous at the same? Also love to eat a lot of junk food and skinny af. So weird. Anyway, my age is adding 1 more year. it will be 23 years old. Frankly, I'm definitely not so ready for it. I feel like I'm getting old, still studying, not working yet, no savings and zero love life. Sometimes, I asked myself whether I'm gonna be a successful person in the future or for the next 5 or 10 years. Or can I help my mother to pay bills? or own a house, car and so on? Being an adult by force is not a fun thing to do. when I was at my childhood years, I wanted to grow up so badly but now how I wish I can be small again and enjoying every single moment with my family especially my late dad, my late grandparents and my childhood friends. In reality, we just can run away from all of our problem. As an young adult, I need to confront all my fear and go for it even if it will cost you mentally of physically because every adult has been through it and yet they still survive. Inside me, I feel like I'm still a 5 year old girl who afraid of a lot of things, picky on my food, misses my family so much and still can't make my own decision. I really doesn't expect much for 2017 but I'm just hoping that I will be a good student, can maintain my faith, fellowships, friendship, family bonding, and more. I can only hope for the best. To expect something great happen, I just continue pray to God. HE's the best planner. For me, it is a must to pray during new year night. Because in that way, God will be the first to know my desire for whole 2017. Above all, so long 2016. Hello 2017, hello new year and new journey. God will be upon us this new year. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment