Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hardships make us stronger!

These days makes me wonder why I always facing the same problem in the same situation. Sometimes, when I pray and ask God about it somehow there's no answer. But, I never wanted to give up on everything. Though, I told my mom it's okay for me to drop out the university but I'm surely God will provide something for our family.  The major problem is always been money. For some point, I hate myself because I always had to think about money rather than my studies. Slowly, I realized that no matter how hard is our life there's always a person that having much worst day or problem than me. Day by day, I always remind myself that thanking God for everything that has happened. Worship HIM during whatever it is situation that I'm facing. I know it is easy to say but hard to do it. Yet, I'll take it as my challenge as a person that wanted to grow continuously in faith

No comments:

Post a Comment