Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart.

December, month of holiday, Christmas, rainy days and examinations month too. It's hard to celebrate Christmas each year since I went to University. As if 25 December is the only day of Christmas in this world. Some people might not understand what Christmas is all about. I was that person back then. I always thought that Christmas is a seasonal holiday. It is fixed every year. All of my family will come and celebrate it together. Sadly, the main reason of Christmas is already forgotten and get blurred by those decorations, Santa Claus and snow. I was so thankful for my Sunday's school teacher and all the carolers who always told me the importance of Christmas day.  Jesus is the main reason why we should celebrating Christmas. To remember about HIS birthday. Not hoping for Santa Claus or a gift from someone else but the day of our Savior has been born because salvation is upon HIM. Of course this year I'll be celebrating here at KL. With my fellow family in Christ whom I known for almost 3 years. I'm so thankful that I can be part on that church, to serve HIM is more that enough for me. Every Christmas, I will surely misses my dear family so much. My mother's dishes and the family. But, I secretly misses someone during Christmas. No one knows, not even my sister nor my mother. I can't remember around which year I met him for the first time. I just remember that I was so young and so was him. Awkwardly smile, and I shake his hand and said nice to meet you. His mother introduced us two. I wasn't so interested in him back then. I don't know why but surely he's cute and petite on that time. He was not always around because his school was away far from his home&only met during Chinese New Year, Harvest festival and Christmas. I don't know when I started to like him because I was so busy with schools, friends, family and also other distracted things. I even got first boyfriend on 2009. Frankly, I barely knew him. I mean him not the ex. Above all, I just feel like he's the last person that I really like or I can share my heart with. Being in 20 something, relationship will be more serious. My past relationship is just a puppy love because I was young and dumb back then. So whatever! I swear, I never felt this way before. His warm hand touches my heart. I just can die now! His smile, his eyes, his voice, the way he speaks. Argh! All thing seems so interesting! & I can't help falling in love with him. But, inside my tiny heart, I know that he will never be mine. He's too perfect. He barely know me. He can't even maybe remember my face or name. But, it's okay, I'll will continue secretly missing him during Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment