Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Encouragement.

So, today is the first time I ever send him a private message on Facebook. I actually don't want to do it but somehow my sister encourage me to go for it. Frankly, I don't know why really into it. I mean I have a lot of encouragement to send him a private message. I used to be afraid and full of hesitation. Well, I guess life is full of surprises and you only live once. So, just grab any chance that you have. Sometimes, I can be a spontaneous person but not in education. In this 21st century, human is searching for their way to express their self by doing something nice, bad or stupid then record it whether it is a video or audio or a picture. They only need one person to make it viral. By doing that, it somehow change the world view, also by adding it on law or anything that will surprise you. People nowadays seems like hunger for fame. Thank God I'm not one of them. Back on track, I'm secretly hoping that he will reply my private message.

5 comments: