Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Please?

I'm a girl who dislike to drink milk but now end up drinking milk for almost every night, I used to be a girl who so picky when she wants to eat but now she can barely eats all kinds of food. The more I grew up, the more I understand the whole thing. I'm now officially 21 years old and I found out that life is so hard. I used to want time go as fast as it can be but now how I wish I can turned back time and meet the ones that I loved, my father and my grandparents. I think I already met a lot of people. Some of them stay, some of them go and there's also some of them remain stranger. In life, I also learned that by forgetting people is the hardest thing. Especially a person who used to be with you, mean a world to you and more. There's one person that I liked the most. We were never be together because he's not into me. Last night was a miracle. All of the sudden, I dream about him. Before hand, I've already decided to forget about him and move on. I even already like a guy from the same university as me. I thought all will be okay but the way of his expression on that dream makes me having a hard time to move on. Please go away. I don't have the ability to be at the same situation in every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment