Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Help me.. I'm drowing

It's been a month I'm becoming a second year student here. My habits is getting worst. I always skip the class and give an excuse that I'm sick. I do't know why I keep doing this thing. Am I giving up my studies? Or I'm losing a motivation to study? The truth is, I'm losing my motivation to study here.When you are always far from your family, you are always on your own and money always be the main stress for me. I wish I can get a motivation from someone and I don't care who he or she is. As long as they can motivate me everyday. Study is not an easy task for me. I really turned to a lazy pig this semester. I can't even woke up on 8 o'clock classes. I always skip and skip and skip. I keep running from the reality and I did realize it was bad for me. Honestly, I don't know what to do. I was hoping that I will redeem all the class that I skipped. October is a new month and I promise that I will make up on it. Going to class everyday and never skip class again. It's a bad thing and it will only harm my reputation as a student. Back on track Gloria! You can do it! Yes you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment