Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Unrequited Love Story

It's August and my holiday soon to be over. I had pretty much 2 or 3 weeks more of holiday. New semester is about to begin which I'll becoming a 3rd year senior on my 2nd semester. How time flies and I noticed that myself is growing to be more and more mature. I'm seeing all things not only on one perspective but many. I also learn how to tolerate or should I say dealing with people. At uni life, my job not only studying but also dealing with many people such as lecturer, other students and more. But, there's one thing I find it hard to manage is my financial. It's hard to resist things like sales, makeup stuff and foods. Gosh, I'm like going crazy whenever I passed by all the shop on the mall. Okay, so I did tell you guys about this particular guy that gives me warm feeling right? There's a story about him now. Couple days ago, he appeared on my dream. he told me that he finally have someone that he likes and at the same time he's having a hard time whether he wanted to choose me or the other one. Frankly, I never wanted to be a second choice.. If you really love me, choose me then. I'm done being the second option. I guess I'm not good enough for them. This unrequited love story yet fantasy kinda love is boring and unsure. How can you trust everything based on your dream? tell me. Why I always had a conversation with him only in my dream? it's sound suspicious don't you think?  so I decided to forget about it and move on. Believe me, I once find myself convincing about all the dream. I did pray. I'm not sure whether the dream are from God or it's just my wish to see him in my dreams. My mind kinda messed up right now. I hate making decision when the moment is not right. you know what I mean. I said this to my sister, ' if he's getting married with someone else, I will be so sad and crumbling on my room for days.' I'm so into him and I've never ever so into on a guy like this. There's no other guy could give me the warm feeling just the way he does it.  Why life has to be like this? I should choose to be happy right? Please, happiness come to meee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment