Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

11 DAYS, FEELINGS & FALLING APART

So, I knew this guy from Facebook. He added me month ago. I believed he saw my Facebook account from his ex. He’s so young and dumb. Yes, dumber than I expected. He even younger than my baby brother. I never thought that i would date someone younger than my baby brother. He’s 19 ladies and gentlemen. He’s such a bad boy. Believe me, I don’t even like to him. I’d agree to date him because I just need a person who can send me some lovey dovey chats. I know I’m being cruel. I bet he’s doing the same thing as I am. I would never obey to him. I know the good and bad thing in this temporary world because I’m older. He just an immature guy. Sometimes, he didn’t even understand what I’m saying. He laughed at me and said that I’m weird. I believe he’s calling me stupid. Well, I’m glad I left him. I did make up some stupid excuses so break the relationship. I don’t feel any sparks. Never I guess. 11 days was great but 1 thing for sure, he’s still lingers on all over my social media account. Funny thing is, i can’t get him out of my mind. We broke up yesterday. Honestly, I don’t feel anything at all, at all. Nope! I guess my feeling is dead. I used to crush this guy, but now I don’t even think of him. He just an hopeless case. I did move on from him because he only existed in my dream. But in reality, we rarely met. He probably won’t remember me. We are living not far from each other neighborhood but we never bumped into each other. I guess I take that as a no from god. Perhaps, I’m not meant to be with anybody. Surprisingly it’s already august. I have 1 month left of holidays. Seriously, I just give it all to God. About money for instance. I just want to run away from everything. I’m just too tired to face anything that comes. Lord, I gave up long time ago but the journey still on and it almost end  I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment