Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

September!

I haven't post in awhile because I was busy doing nothing at home. No, I'm joking actually. I'm doing almost all the chores at home and I don't have spare time to work on this blog of mine Yeah, it's September and it's only few months away from Christmas. So much for a long vacation of mine, next week I'll be going back to KL. Uni life again. I'm gonna miss home again. Celebrating Christmas with new friends because recently me and my roommate couldn't get a place on the residential college. Then, we managed to find a place to stay which is a terrace house near our church neighborhood. Yeah, Thank God we actually staying with a bunch of Christian ladies. Very fortunate and finally Christmas is not about us two anymore. I mean me and my roommate. There's many things happened lately and I bet it's a new chapter of my life I guess. Yesterday, after having a small prayer activity on our old house something did happen. It's not anything serious though but it really makes me happy and wondering at the same time. So, there's a guy that I had crush on started to follow me on Instagram. Okay, I know it's not gonna sounds exciting for you but for me, yes like I want to scream. Scream on the top of my lung. Unfortunately, the timing was not right for me to scream because it was late at night and I might get scolded. I'm not gonna tell you his name but I would describe his physical roughly. He's 170 cm something, love sports especially futsal, yes he's a tanak wagu, his skin somehow almost tan color because he love outdoor activity. He had a round eyes, slight dimple on both of his cheeks, his smile somehow can kill me immediately. HAHA. Joke lang ha. Sometimes I'm having trouble to describe people that I had crush on because I rarely look at them and staring at his picture might sounds creepy. I'm hoping for something better. You know what I mean right? I admit that I'm kind of greedy when it comes to certain things but him, I just can't. Coz, I've always end up on one sided love coz I ain't pretty enough to make them choose me. Instead of crying, I choose to move on. It's better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment