Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last day of 2014 :)

So, today is the last day of 2014. For me, 2014 is a magical year. It's been an awesome year, I thank God because I still alive and be able to praise HIM everyday. In my life, I really suck at love life and surprisingly became better than I thought. I got an offer to enter UM for Languages and linguistics course. Frankly, with my result I can't never entered any of the public university. Now, I believe how with God nothing is impossible. Such a blessing that I can continued my study here at UM. For my love life, I've been single since October 2013. After that, my life completely change because I thought I made a wrong decision to leave him. It was hard at the first place but day by day I did learnt to face it. 4 years relationship with that guy such a good experience I got. Too much circumstances in our relationship especially distance. Well, let's close that topic. HAHA! Now, I' m suffering because I always have crush on guy that is not supposed to be my crush. (you know what I mean) I wish I don't have such feeling. Every night, I can't get a good sleep because I always think about someone that doesn't even think or notice me at all. HAHA! sounds creepy and desperate. Other than that, I also felt that I've become a bit matured in terms of independent. I love living alone actually but still I miss my family so much. Can't wait to meet them and cook for them. I miss Sandakan so much! I miss the food also I miss my mom's dishes. How I wish I can study a bit near to my hometown. I got some new year wishlist and I'm going to share it! NEW YEAR 2015 WISHLIST 1) BEING CLOSER TO GOD 2) STAY HEALTHY 3) HOPEFULLY I CAN GET A GOOD GRADES 4) TO REDUCE MY WEIGHT 5) GAIN MORE CONFIDENT 6) CAN MANAGE MY FINANCIAL WHILE STUDY 7) SHARE MORE GOSPEL 8) NEVER SKIP CLASS (OH GOSH!) 9) I WANT TO KEEP MY HAIR LONG,NO MORE SHORT HAIR! 10) AVOID WATCH TOO MUCH MOVIES! 11) CAN SPEAK SPANISH FLUENTLY 12) GET A BOYFRIEND ( MAYBE?) 13) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, JOINING THE CHURCH MINISTRY HERE AT ST. PAUL PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment