Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas~Exam~Back Home

Well, it's been a while I didn't post or write anything because I'm too busy during the whole lecture week. But, now it's study week and I got 1 week of holiday. My heart aching because I'm away from my family for Christmas. I'm just so far from them plus the flight ticket is very expensive. So, I choose to back home on January 2015. This is the first time I celebrate Christmas without my family. I still can't focus to the exam because it's Christmas and usually I didn't do anything except go to church and helping my mother at the kitchen. This year 2014 is a very miracle year and independent year for me and hopefully 2015 will be better than 2014. After I finish my exam, got extra 2 days for me to pack my things into the box. I just bring a little thing for going back to Sabah and the others I need to pack and put it into the box because I need to follow the protocol of this hostel. Honestly, I can't believe that I already finish 1 semester and it's so fast. I don't even realize it. So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 for all the blogger. I wish I can meet someone special during this lovely season. God bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment