Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Today used to be my special day.

13 of July used to be a special day for me and him. Speaking of him, he already has someone who's better than me. He also took 1 year to open his heart for other person. He's not that bad. He's that kinda guy who's willing to sacrifice for his love. He such a sweetheart, caring person, and many more. I used to ask myself after I took a decision to leave him. Am I really done the right thing? What if I can't live without him? What if that was a wrong decision? Those kind of dilemma keep popping in my head until I really learn to live without him. Somehow, it feels superb great. The first day of breaking up with him, I felt so empty. My daily routine did changed. i always wake up and then i will receive a sweet text message from him and for me it really made my day also a need for my daily routine. 4 years of relationship was like I'm already making a big commitment to be with someone I loved. But, it takes a long period to forget about the memories that we shared together. Whatever it was, I should thank him because he used to love me and makes me happy as a person. Circumstances molded my life. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment