Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

All the way to..

A passed few days, I dream about he's getting married. He seems happy and also his siblings. I didn't know why I dream about him in that situation. The engagement party is on his parent's house. He dress casually but the lady beside her wearing a white dress. The lady was chubby and I didn't know her. When he saw me, he did smile and seems like he is going towards me. The dream end like that and I end up being weird. I keep thinking about the dream. Last month, I had a dream. Dream about I was bitten by 2 snakes. Generally, if a single lady like me dream about that it means she will soon get married. But the funny part is, I don't have any boyfriend. My mother keep wondering what is happening actually. Frankly, I don't want to expect anything yet. Maybe it's just my imagination. I guess I watch too much drama and started to think how is it if the situation is happening towards me. I can't help but over thinking and feeling curious. I need to know what is happening actually. Keep wondering and didn't know what happens next. The solution is keep praying. Pray the best for him if he did found his soulmate. There's nothing I can do about it. I did like him. He's the perfect guy I ever seen in my entire life. He's smart, love his family,have a great job, believe in God, handsome, medium height, sporty, love music, can play music instrument more than 1, humble and more. Who doesn't like that kind of guy right? I guess he just like a prince while I am a common people in his country. I can't be with him because we are from the different background. Plus, I still not interested in having a relationship with anyone. I need time to figure out about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment