Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Right person on the wrong time :)

I known this guy for almost 7 months. I had a crush with him since the day I met him. I first entered university and we had orientation week for the new students while he was one of the facilitator. 6 days after the orientation, I decided to forget about him. This early year, the spark start again. I just ignore it because for me it's really normal. Lately, he seems a bit weird. He always keep on eye on me. Even if I sat with a guy, he keep stares at the guy. I assumed that maybe he just treat me as her sister. Until, he's friends saw me then shouted his name and I'm very sure that he's not there. I was like confused with their behavior or perhaps they just act like crazy.The most craziest was, last night I dream about him. In my dream, he gave me a small bouquet of flower but it haven't bloom yet and it was colorful but when I asked who gave it he said it wasn't me. I can feel that he was lying and I don't why I feel that way. For whole my life, many boys just afraid to express their feelings towards me but with another girl they just simply say it the damn three words or perhaps I wasn't for them. I think we are not meant for each other, just meant to have feelings for each other. That's all I guess. I keep waiting for him to talk with me first. I hate to do the first move because I've a bit of arrogant and also I also have a pride. I don't to be a girl who keep chasin' a guy. That's not what my momma had teach me. Be a girl with a class, attitude and brain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment