Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Him.

I knew him for a few months from now. All I know is I kinda have a feeling for him. Honestly, I feel guilty when I'm trying to say about him. He's from the same area as I am. He's 2 years older than me. He's quite handsome and tall. He's kinda muscular because he's a jock. Frankly, he's personality hits all of my favorite guys list. I don't know much about him. Oh yeah, he also have a deep voice which is my favorite sound. HAHA! whateves! He's my favorite crush. Usually, all women have a sixth sense but there are not sure about. I believe in my sixth sense but at same time I didn't believe it and start pray for that. I hate guys that he want the girl but he just don't the courage to tell her. Is it that hard? When I asked my younger brother about it, he said if a guy easily can tell you that he likes you that's mean he's not that seriously like you. Sometimes, he just play along and you might be his rat lab. After hearing that, I seem a bit confuse with guys. What is exactly they want? They strongly said women is complicated but they are more complicated. They seem not very sure about everything. Like mom said, men only plans for tomorrow but women will plans until the future. Hmm. I wish he know my savior, Jesus. How I wish everything is not that complicated. So that I can like whoever I want. This is the first time I'm having a hard time to face this kind of struggle. Lord! It is really hard. I'm just a sinner and nothing more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment