Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

An adult life.

I've been about a week at the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. The reason why I'm being here is because I got an offer to persuade my study here at University of Malaya. I'm taking language & linguistics ( Spanish ). Actually, this was my first choice on UPU and I was so trilled by knowing that I did pass the interview and manage to enter the most prestigious university in Malaysia. My first impression when I saw the UPU result, I almost forgot where I am. Of course with happy tears and excited. Well, there's so many things that need to be done for example having my medical check up, changing my identification card, opening a new account bank and more. Entering University of Malaya was actually not my aim. I was aiming to enter the other university that near to my hometown Sandakan. I was hoping that I will entering University Malaysia Sabah (UMS) or University Technology Mara (UITM) because it was situated on Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. But, whatever it is I'm so thankful because God gave me this opportunity to study here and makes my mama proud. She almost telling the whole world that I am entering University of Malaya. I'm gonna continue makes my mama proud of me because I was the less active daughter she ever had and having health problems that always be her burden. With God nothing is impossible! Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment