Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Torn ~

So..me and him had a small fought since 2 days ago..he said that he couldn't understand what exactly i'm trying to say to him..after hearing that..my heart torn in to two..i just don't know how to say it anymore..it's hard to explain something while you are mad at someone..so i decided not to send any messages to him anymore because he doesn't understand what i'm trying to say..for me..in relationship..communication is the important element and very basics..but we failed on first stage..what should i do? let him go or just ignoring him?i just realise that he was changing so much..maybe he started get bored on our relationship..but never mind then..i never forced people to stay by my side if they stared get bored on my attitude..honestly, i still love him so much more..but i'm willing to let him go if that is the best decision to make..Dear Lerence Gilary..i'm willing to let you go..find someone better than me..don't ever find someone like me..it's just will make you remember me again..i hope when we are over..you will completely forget about me...don't ever back to me even though i still love you.. Click here for more graphics and gifs!

No comments:

Post a Comment