Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

The boy who named F*****~

He was my crush since i was 11 years old and until now i still having a crush on him. For me, he was my dream and perfect guy. I like all about him and he was the apple of my eye. His family already known me for a long time because we went to the same church. I did like all of his family member especially his sister. I still wondering why he was too precious to me. Seems like he was my destiny. No matter how much i did loved someone on my past, he will still be in my haert. I did try to let go of him but he kept appeared my dream. He was studying at Kota Kinabalu and each time if he was planning for going back to Sandakan he will appear in my dream. Seem like he was told me that he was going back to Sandakan. To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment