Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello August :)

Time goes swiftly on it's way. All i can do is facing all the problems without postpone it and i wish i could stop or control it. Honestly, i still a brokenhearted girl but i guess i was too tough and trying so hard to forget him even though i know it's impossible. Ain't no person would love me as much as he do but he's love starting to decrease day by day. He started to look outside of me not the inside of me. I mean my physical. I know it's not easy for him having a plus size girlfriend and it ain't easy for me too because i'm bigger than my boyfriend. People always make fun of us whenever we were going for a walk. I was hurting a lot. It hurts like hell. His friend always teasing me by saying that i am fat and not suitable for their friend. After 4 years, i decided to leave him and he did accept it at the first place. Recently, he did asked me if i wanna be his girlfriend once more but all i can do was trying to ignore and our conversation ended with fight. I really more prefer that we were fought by ending our conversation because i quite worried that i will be back again with him. Being his girlfriend is the best feeling ever. I love him so much than he know. Loving a person doesn't mean that we are going to own them but loving a person is about how your appreciate them, remember them, love who the way they are, take care of them even though there's a distance that might limited your actions. I, seriously said that forgetting you was the hardest thing i could have done. Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to apart and nobody's tell it would be this hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment