Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I really care and i hate about it !

Well, i got this one friend from SMK xxx and i met her since last year. She was very good at the first time,friendly and i really thought that i gonna made a superb new and cool friend. But, a few month later, she started showing her true colour. From good to bad,friendly to drama queen. She likes to attract people attention so that other people can noticed her or know her. Oh my! from that moment, i realise that why i must be friend with this drama queen. I know it was normal to have a friend like her. But, for me it was unusual. Extraordinary! really! i can't lie about it. She likes to copy other people personality. I do have proof though. She was copying my best friend's personality, Suriyanti. Sue, she really likes blue stuff. I mean blue colour stuff. She was crazy about a cute cartoon that called Smurf because they are blue colour. Suddenly, that drama queen brought all the same stuff that Sue's ever had. From head to toe, i swear it is really blue in colour. Another thing, she likes to act cute in front of everybody. She will used compact powder to make her face more brighter than before. Most of my classmate dislikes her because she such a total bitch that can make everyone annoy the most. In another angle, she just a poor girl that struggling for her life. She was the older sister to her siblings. Luckily she still had her both parents and her grandma. Sometimes i felt so wrong if i hate her but her attitude makes me what to stay away from her. I just hate too much attention. I hope she will change her attitude and think wisely about her future. Don't choose boyfriend randomly. Stay away from people that will makes you to be a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment